Security for your Workstations, Servers, and Devices
of employees frequently store sensitive data on their laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices
For small businesses Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is an attractive policy, your costs are lower and your employees are free to use devices of their choosing. However, this drastically increases the threats that your company faces since you have no control over the devices that store and access your company information. These insecure devices can be hacked, lost, or stolen, and with the device your company can be compromised.
Even if your company employs a BYOD policy or not we provide the following benefits to you through our Device Security Platform.
- Real-Time Blocking of the latest threats before they reach you.
- Multi-Platform Protection (Windows, Android, iOS, MAC)
- Protection from targeted attacks, advanced malware, zero-day threats
- Advanced Ransomware Defense
- URL Filtering to control your employees access
- Web Reputation Scanning to prevent access to dangerous websites
- App Scanning and Unsafe Website Blocking for Android
- Mobile Device Management
- Secure Remote Mobile Locking
- Secure Remote Mobile Wiping
- Secure Remote Locating