Although it may seem like working with Crypto Currencies and Blockchain technology provides all the security necessary, this is not true.
Blockchain technologies are still susceptible to many of the same issues that plague regular software and systems. The blockchain is still interacted with by Web Pages, Servers, Mobile Devices, and of course People. Each of these things still pose a threat to the security of the blockchain and thus your cryptocurrency, smart contracts, and ICO.
DOLLARS OF CRYPTO CURRENCY LOST IN A SINGLE HACK DUE TO A FLAW IN BLOCKCHAIN CODE
Secure your Blockchain Company
Some services we offer to help secure your Blockchain Company/ICO:
- Smart Contract Audit and Testing - Flaws in Solidity Smart Contract Code can result in poorly operating contracts, or worse, introduce vulnerabilities that risk losing money and the reputation of your work. We manually analyze your Smart Contract and Token Sale Code to ensure the highest level of security and perform testing in a test environment before you launch.
- Secure Smart Contract Development - Our highly experienced programmers can securely develop your Smart Contract to meet your business needs. By developing with security in mind we can reduce the burden on security audits. Even with our secure development we enlist a Third-Part to provide a security audit.
- Blockchain System/Application Security Testing - Developing a blockchain system or application can be a daunting task with a lot of complex pieces. Our experienced Pen Testers and Application Testers will thoroughly evaluate your system to identify and weak cryptography, logic flaws, etc.
- Web Application Audits - We thoroughly test your website before the launch of your company to ensure that your website is not easily hacked or your any walled address are changed and money is directed somewhere else.
- Website Security - We protect your website from hackers using an enterprise Web Application Firewall (WAF). Our enterprise WAF also protects you from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) keeping your website up during periods of high loads. Our Real-Time Website Monitoring alerts you to unauthorized changes immediately enabling rapid response.
- Social Media Monitoring - Our custom tools monitor your Telegram groups as well as Twitter and Facebook accounts for any suspicious activity and alert your team immediately.
- Stratus Telegram Security Bot - Our custom Telegram Security Bot monitors your critical chat accounts for any suspicious activity and immediate and automatically takes action.
- Continuous Security Monitoring - We use a powerful Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) system to gather threat intelligence from open source feeds and combine that with security events from your infrastructure, website change detection events, and token sale/smart contract events. By combining all this data into your powerful platform our security analysts have the ability to detect and respond to threats effectively and rapidly.
We have a team of professionals that is highly experienced in security architecture, security operations, software testing, and blockchain. Combining first-class security experience with Blockchain proficiency ensures that you are kept as secure as possible.
Sign up BELOW to download these FREE BlockCHAIN Security guides.
Blockchain Security 1
This instructor-led course provides a strong foundation for getting started with Blockchain security.
It covers cybersecurity best practices both from an organizational standpoint as well as technical best practices that will protect your ICO or Blockchain based project. After completing this course, you will have the fundamental knowledge required to keep your organization and customers safe from attacks.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps.
In-Classroom - 2 Days | 8 hours per day
A basic understanding of blockchain technologies and their utility.
For more details and a day-by-day summary, download the full course outline or contact us for more details.